An anal Fissure is a small tear in the moist tissue that lines the ANUS. It generally occurs when hard or longer stool passes during Bowl movement . Anal fissure gives pain and bleeding with Bowl movement. One can also experience irritation in the ring of muscle at the end of anus.
Anal fissures are very common in among young infants but it can occurs among people of any age.
What are the symptoms?
- Pain, sometime severe, during bowl movements.
- Pain after Bowel movements for a long duration.
- Bright red blood on the stool or stain on toilet paper after the Bowel movement .
- Itching or irritation around the Anus.
- Visual Crack in the Skin around the Anus.
- A small lump or skin Tag on the skin near the Anal Fissure.
Common Causes of Anal Fissure
- Passing of large or hard stools
- Constipation and straining during bowl movements.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Inflammation of the anorectic area caused by any other inflammatory bowel disease.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Fissure
For the best ayurvedic treatment for fissure, Vansh Clinic has specialists who owns very high success records of healing fissure in quicker time than other practitioners. The herbs like Emblica Officinalis Or Amalaki, Treminali Chebula Or Haritaki, Treminalia Belercia Or Vibhitaki , Commiphora Mukul Or Guggul, Curcumalonga – Curcumin Azadirachta Incia – (NNEM) are some name with potent medicinal curative qualities.
At Vansh Clinic, we recommend use of these medicines in super combo of ayurvedic formulation based on long and ancient tried and tested. Accurate healing medicines are prescribed to the patients.